Sunday, February 20, 2011

Craving Some Spring Fever


Let's face it- there is nothing better than shopping for the long awaited spring. The designers have really outdone themselves this season so I hope all you fashionistas are ready to be bold! I am personally beyond excited to start wearing the adorable wedges that are everywhere. Vanessa Hudgens is looking fabulous in these leather strapped wedges. 


 If you are an Elodie lover, then I know your definitely a supporter of the ever so loved Free People. Free People continues to amaze me, season after season with their creative and intricate designs. They have a great selection of wedges out for this spring and summer. Personally, I am feeling a little risky and dying to be the happy new owner of these adorable bright red wedges. Let me know what you guys think!


No comments:

Post a Comment