Friday, October 21, 2011

Trend Alert: The High-Low Hem

My absolute most favorite trend out there right now are the dresses with the high-low hem. I am actually obsessed. I like the shirts and skirts that use this hem too, but I am a sucker for dresses. Anyways, this past weekend we went to market and picked up some gorgeous dresses with a high-low hem. I am so excited for you guys to see them once they arrive at Elodie. I think the structure is so feminine and just down right pretty. One of my favorite bloggers always has the most amazing outfits, but I think she looks so lovely in this high-low hem dress, don't you? I hope all you fashion-forward ladies are looking forward to trying out this new structure of dressing because once spring hits it will be everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment