Thursday, March 17, 2011

Getting Excited for Spring Clothes

Hope you are all having just as wonderful of a spring break as I am! I have been spending the week in Treasure Island Florida laying on the beach, playing some tennis and of course doing a little shopping. Spending a week in the warm weather was obviously the perfect excuse to bust out all of my Elodie summer clothes from last year. My personal favorite line we carry at Elodie is Ya. After going through my camera I realized how many different Ya outfits I had worn all week; it is making me so excited to see what YA has in store for us this summer! I cannot wait to get back to work and see what's new at the store, keeping my fingers crossed for some adorable Ya apparel! Make sure you all stop in soon to start creating your summer wardrobe, it is just right around the corner.

In this photo I am wearing the black Ya romper from last year- I still love it
In this photo I am wearing my favorite printed Ya dress from last season

Not looking forward to coming back to the cold, hoping for some warm weather and sunshine when I return!



No comments:

Post a Comment