1) How and when did you start singing??
- When I was 6 years old I was in a talent show, and I sang God Bless America, I won first place, a gold medal, and $20 to start off my career. Ive been a musician ever since!
2) What is your favorite part about being a singer?
- Probably performing in front of audiences. Its such a rush! haha and being able to sing my own songs infront of total strangers.
3) Do you write all your own music?
- I do write all of my own music. Well except for the cover songs I play at my shows, otherwise all originals.
4) Who are your biggest supporters?
- My parents by a long shot. They started me off with eveything, my first guitar, booking gigs, driving me everywhere or otherwise just all my fans who enjoy my music.
5) Where do you find the inspiration for your songs and style?
- Anything I do. It's all just life experiences. And a lot of different unknown coffee shop singers give me inspiration.
6) What are your future plans for your singing career?
- For people all around the world to have heard my music and put a smile on their face.
7) Do you have any other interests or hobbies?/ What do you do for fun??
- Ummm, I hang out with my friends at coffee shops a lot and school of course takes up a lot of my time so I guess you could say that's a hobby. Otherwise my life pretty much revolves around my music.
Thanks for sharing with us Kenzie, I have enjoyed getting to know you!
Here are some gorgeous photographs of Kenzie dressed from head to toe in Elodie clothing.
Here is my favorite song of hers Us and We - Her voice is so unique, I absolutely love it.