Saturday, March 26, 2011

NEW LINE- Cecico Clothing

Cecico is a clothing line that Jenny just picked up to sell at Elodie. It has a Californian chicness to it- the pieces are flowing and have an ease to them that defines laid-back glamour. It was established in the summer of 2007 with one driving goal: to produce the finest and most forward thinking apparel for women on the market. I must say I am already a fan, Cecico mixed the perfect amount of simplicity and design to create an adorable clothing line that I will forsurely be wearing this spring! Although I should NOT be spending money... I could not resist buying these awesome Cecico pieces!! 


The price point is great and the fit is to die for.
Here is a fun tank from Cecico with a bit of a tribal vibe going on

We will be getting in a few new pieces from their line each week so make sure to stop in and say hello and check out the new line Cecico.


  SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment