Saturday, April 23, 2011

Keeping My Fingers Crossed for Sunshine

Since I was out of town last weekend today is the first day that I have been in the store in almost 2 weeks- Eeek! We all know what that means.. LOTS of new summer clothes to drool over and add to my "must have" list (if only we could actually start wearing our summer clothes in Minnesota). I am trying to be optimistic about the weather and hoping that tomorrow is beautiful and sunny.. therefore I feel obligated to buy a nice dress for Easter- yes I am still a little kid when it comes to holidays. After rummaging throughout the store for the past hour I have selected two possible outfits for tomorrow....

 An Ariella floral printed top and an Esley belted skirt

Or a cute ruffled Ya dress????

And well some gold and turquoise bangles just for kicks.



No comments:

Post a Comment