Here is a list of Nina Garcia's 10 definite style basics
- How To Edit- She only buys what she likes and what looks good on her.
- To Invest In "The Bones"- (the classic trench, the little black dress..) and builds from there.
- To Buy With Drama- She goes for that over-the-top, decadent item. If she falls in love, she takes it home.
- The Utmost Importance Of Shoes- Lots of shoes.
- And The Power Of Accessories- Done just the right way.
- A Good Tailor
- How Not To Be The Fashion Victim- She never buys into the trends and she never carries the "it" bag.
- It Is Not About The Money- She wears her flea market Mexican earrings the same way she would wear her diamonds.
- How To Mix It Up
- How to Be Imperfect- She understands that every day is not a photo shoot.
Courtesy of Nina's Book of Style